Our A-Level tutorials help students unlock their potential.
One of the major challenges that A-level students face is working more independently and tuition helps guide regular student practice, offering detailed feedback every lesson and providing a learning mentor that inspires them beyond the curriculum. Tuition also provides a chance to develop problem solving, critical thought and essay writing skills which are so essential in these exams and later at university
defveloping study skills
We believe that giving students the keys to their own learning helps foster success at this level, and in future studies. Our A-Level tutorials:
- develop independent research skills
- encourage a critical approach
- offer learning opportunities beyond the curriculum
Learn more about the importance of independence in learning and the constructivist theory of learning, or get in touch to ask a question or book a free introductory tutorial.
mastering EXAM TECHNIQUE
At A-Level, knowing how to convey your understanding of a topic is often just as important as knowing the content of the course. Our A-Level tutorials
- provide practice with homework assignments
- offer a close focus on 'how to answer' big questions
- provide and discuss model answers
Not only are students given lots of opportunities for exam practice in tutorials, tutors teach exam technique that can make the difference between grades.
Get in touch to ask a question or book a free introductory tutorial.
SPECIFIC FEEDBACK TO UP-LEVEL WORK
Aside from lots of practice, students that do well at A-Level are those that are able to reflect on feedback and respond flexibly.
Having regular and specific feedback allows students to focus on hitting target grades and up-levelling.
Tutors at this level:
- provide regular and specific advice and feedback
- focus on examination assessment objectives
- submit written reports delivered by email after every lesson detailing how students can improve their work.
Our goal is to make things as easy as possible for parents and as academically invigorating as possible for students.
- All tutors are DBS checked. Once enrolled, we will send you a selection of tutors to pick from.
- Once you've picked your favoured tutor we'll organise a free introductory tutorial at your convenience.
- If for any reason things don't work out, we will find you a replacement tutor free of charge.
- All invoices can be paid easily at the end of every month with one click.