Find the perfect tutor today
We recommend booking a Needs Analysis where we can provide advice and ideas on the best way to achieve progress. We turn this into a unique learner profile which will be issued to your chosen tutor when tuition begins. This is used to create really effective tutorials.
If you have an idea of what type of tuition you are after but are looking for an idea of how much tuition costs, go to our Cost of Tuition page.
1. Needs analysis and consultation
One of the Directors from our teaching team will come to an address of your choice and complete a needs analysis and offer consultation based on its results.
This usually takes between 1 and 2 hours and allows us to create an in depth pupil profile for your child.
This allows us to match your child's needs with one of our tutors and to create a Pupil Profile and Unique Structured Learning plan which is specifically designed to fit the needs of your child.
2. Regular Weekly Tuition
This is a particularly good option if the learner finds one or two subjects particularly difficult and needs regular support over the academic year in preparation for exams on the horizon, or are preparing for a transition into a new school system.
We will match the learner with one of our tutors based on the results of this needs analysis. All of our tutors are trained to foster an ongoing, supportive and nurturing relationship with their students and to add life into subjects which may have become disinteresting.
Tutors support and supplement the work happening in school using a holistic approach and using the pupil profile as a guide.
3. Holiday and Residential Tuition
We create learning programmes specifically tailored to suit your child’s learning habits, aptitudes and their environment - wherever in the world you may find yourself.
Whether it’s creative play, cultural tours, sports, subject specific projects, a traditional ‘classroom’ environment or a mixture of all of these different approaches, we will endeavour to find exactly what fits your child and your family.
- A unique timetabled programme of events and days focused on the interests and abilities of your child, both academic and extra-curricular
- Tutors with specific abilities and interests matched with your child
- Up to a maximum of 5 in a group.
4. Revision Sessions
Specialist revision sessions from specialist tutors who have been trained to make revision stick!
7+, 11+, 13+ GCSE, A-Level and IB course materials covered.
- Focus on developing independence in student revision rather than spoon-feeding.
- Tutors teach study skills that students can use again and again.
- Exam skills focus and immediate feedback and error correction
- Revision sessions adapted to student needs and learning style.
Whether it be for just a month or for several years, more and more parents are becoming aware of the the benefits of a freer and more tailored education that homeschooling can offer. Some of the benefits of LAT Homeschooling include.
- Individualised syllabus designed around the specific needs of the student.
- Specialist tutors and trained teachers who devise a programme of study dependen
- Scheme of work overseen by the Academy.
- Half-termly reporting.
Rates depend on experience and timetable so do get in contact for more information
6. Something more bespoke?
Unique circumstances often provide incredible learning opportunities.
If you need something more tailored to your needs, don't hesitate to get in contact.
Rates vary depending on request and experience of Tutor.